Brown Girl Magazine's Brown Girl Of The Month for May

This month, Brown Girl Magazine featured me, Sheena Pradhan, as Brown Girl of the Month. Below is an excerpt from the piece and the link if you'd like to read more!


'Sheena Pradhan, 25, a New York City resident, is a nutritionist, entrepreneur, pageant contestant, writer, model and enthusiast of life. She has even competed in and won a triathlon! She wears many hats, but her main passion in life is to become a successful nutritionist and help people lead healthy lifestyles.

“I am an outpatient dietitian by day and an aspiring entrepreneur and full-time pageant contestant by night. I always knew I wanted to pursue nutrition especially when I was in college. My friends would constantly ask me for advice and tips on eating healthy. After I graduated Drexel University, I decided to pursue my dream and opened my own private practice called Nutritious Balance. Eventually my dream is to expand the practice from just dietary and nutrition services to a lifestyle and well-being practice that helps people live healthier lives...'

 Click here for more - http://www.browngirlmagazine.com/2014/05/brown-girl-month-sheena-pradhan/

Also--if you missed my TV segment for South Asian Focus TV on Rogers Channel 10, here is the link to stream it online: http://www.rogerstv.com/page.aspx?rid=28&lid=237&eid=301


Comments

Popular Posts